Lecture Notes Series
The idea of the Lecture Notes Series (in all academic disciplines) is to extend the life in space and time of valuable course notes in order that they continue to serve their noble purpose by bringing enlightenment to the present and future generations.
The Lecture Notes Series provides an option for rapid publication to professors who have such course notes but have never bothered to publish them.
Cover: Lecture notes are often written in similar environments
- Robert Geroch, General Relativity: 1972 Lecture Notes
- Robert Geroch, Quantum Field Theory: 1971 Lecture Notes
- Robert Geroch, Geometrical Quantum Mechanics: 1974 Lecture Notes
- Robert Geroch, Unsolvable Problems: 1990 Lecture Notes
- Robert Geroch, Differential Geometry: 1972 Lecture Notes
- Robert Geroch, Topology: 1978 Lecture Notes
- Robert Geroch, Infinite-Dimensional Manifolds: 1975 Lecture Notes
- Vesselin Petkov, Introduction to Spacetime Physics (undergraduate physics textbook), will appear in 2016.
- Anastas H. Anastassov, Notes in General Relativity, in preparation
Physical (paper) versions of these books can be ordered from:
Barnes & Noble
Tower.com Book Store
To receive information about the latest published books subscribe to the Minkowski Institute Press Newsletter by sending a (blank) email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions about the above books or inquiries about submitting book proposals contact Vesselin Petkov at email@example.com