There will be two options for the conference registration (taxes included):
- Standard registration (315 Euro) - it includes:
- a welcome package
- 8 coffee breaks (coffee, tea, natural spring water, pastries and salty cookies)
- 4 lunches
- 2 evening receptions by the sea - a Welcome reception on May 29, 2016 and a Goodbye reception on June 2, 2016 (both receptions include a variety of hot meals)
- the ebook version of the volume(s) with selected presentations
- a visit with a guide to a museum in the old city of Varna
- and, of course, unlimitted access to the amazing beaches (with crystal clear water) of the unrivaled pearl of Black Sea - the Golden Sands.
- Registration and Hotel (600 Euro) - it includes standard conference registration, bed and breakfast accommodation in the 4-star Hotel "Lilia" (5 nights in seaview rooms), access to the hotel pools and gym, chaise-longue, mattress and beach towel in the garden pool.
Students may be offered a registration discount and eventually bursaries if financially possible. Graduate students interested in attending but concerned about cost should submit an abstract and will be contacted before the registration deadline if a discount and bursaries are possible.
Graduate students or other participants who would like to share a room can use one "Standard registration" and one "Registration and Hotel".
Any questions (from graduate students, about companions, etc.) should be emailed to email@example.com.
If you do not have a PayPal account or prefer to pay via bank transfer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note on cancelation: If attendance to the conference is canceled on or after May 21, 2016, the cancelation fee is 30% of the paid registration fee. If attendance to the conference is canceled on or after May 28, 2016, there is no reimbursement of the paid registration fee.
Google satellite map of Hotel "Lilia" (with the swimming pool on the roof) and the nearest Bus stop
Welcome to Bulgaria (founded in 681):
The magic of Bulgarian nature in 3 minutes!